The following standards pertain to data and feedback submitted to the Yukon Mineral Development Strategy as part of our Engagement and Public Comment processes.
We want your perspective. Probe, analyze, inform, challenge, advocate, debate, inspire, enjoy. Your contributions make our process richer and the conversations more lively and diverse. Tell us your story and be part of the conversation. Online/Written submissions include but are not limited to: online comments, document submission, video uploads, and audio submissions.
When you share your input with us:
- Keep your input relevant to the topic and avoid repetitive posting.
- Be respectful and courteous, as if you were having a face-to-face discussion.
- Feel free to link internally within the yukonmds.com site as you would like. As for external web addresses, the Yukon Mineral Development Strategy Panel does not endorse the content of external web sites and has no liability as to their content in any event. The Yukon Mineral Development Strategy Panel reserves the right to take-down any external link.
- We want to hear your own opinion. Your input must be created and owned by you. Breaking copyright rules is not permitted (that includes copying and pasting excerpts from websites and code books without permission and attribution). If the majority of your input was written or created by someone else, even with a proper credit, it may not be accepted.
- Any comments that are offensive and likely to expose an individual or a group of individuals to hatred or contempt on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or mental or physical disability is prohibited.
- The following kind of comments are also prohibited:
- Pornography, vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content
- Anything illegal
- Hate speech
- Threats, harassment
- Personal attacks, insults and defamatory statements
- Threats or suggesting committing a criminal act
- Attempts to mobilize people for any purpose outside of a Yukon Mineral Development Strategy event
- Respect other people’s privacy by not including personal information in your comments (such as phone numbers and email addresses) or private dialogue.
- Be sensitive in your comments regarding the death or injury of private individuals.
- Make it personal, not commercial, by leaving out commercial promotions.
If you violate any of these guidelines, your comments may be deleted or rejected. The Yukon Mineral Development Strategy Panel reserves the right to close commenting at any time without notice and to reject the publication of any comments. The Yukon Mineral Development Strategy Panel reserves the right to change the Online Submission Standards at any time without notice.
By submitting your input, you grant us the non-exclusive right to use your comments, royalty-free, in perpetuity. Your input may be published on Yukon Mineral Development Strategy owned or controlled platforms, and may be included in our publications, without attribution. The Yukon Mineral Development Strategy cannot guarantee that your input will be published. We may also edit your input for length, size or clarity. Your input may be indexed by Internet search engines. The Yukon Mineral Development Strategy has no obligation to remove your input from its platforms even if you make a request. You should think carefully about your intent and the consequence of publication of any of your input.